1. Who should be reading the BMA MN blog?
B2B corporate marketing communications professionals looking for new ideas and a wealth of resources.
2. Are guest bloggers welcome to contribute?
Yes! Not only are they welcome, they are encouraged. With that said, please note our guidelines below before submitting material for consideration.
3. What are the blog guidelines?
Guidelines apply to everyone and will be strictly enforced.
- Content must provide actionable or applicable information for B2B corporate marketing communications professionals
- Author must be a BMA member
- No more than 2 hyperlinks that must link to additional relevant content; not a homepage
- Zero sales language
- Maximum of 800 words
- We encourage bullets and sub headlines for posts over 500 words
- Must submit one image to accompany the body of the article. Photo copyright must be owned by the author or his/her place of business.
- All content must be professionally written, free of grammatical errors, and communicate succinct messages. Copy that needs editing will not be eligible for consideration.
- Must include a byline with high resolution headshot of the author/s
- BMA limits the number of stories from a given agency or company (no more than 4 per year for member organizations, 6 per year for BMA Minnesota Annual Supporter organizations, and 8 per year for BMA Minnesota Annual Partner organizations)
The BMA MN blog may refuse any content at any time without explanation. (We’re a volunteer team so we appreciate some leeway!)
4. How do guest bloggers submit content for consideration?
Please submit information for consideration through our blog submissions form. If you have questions, contact our blog editor at email@example.com.